Review Detail

Farmer's Markets
There needs to be much better marketing for the Farmers markets in Reedsburg. It's difficult to find any info on any of them. I've told a number of people about this one & they have said they had never heard of it. The more people we can get to the markets the more vendors we will have & the more choices will be offered the buyers. I've also driven past the one on Park St & I've seen the same thing. Few vendors and few, or no, buyers. The word needs to be gotten out to the public. A shame the Amish lady is no longer there this year with her wonderful baked goods. She is a big draw.
Overall rating 

Selection 

Parking 

Reviewed by Tippy September 30, 2015
  -   View all my reviews (1)

Markets

There needs to be much better marketing for the Farmers markets in Reedsburg. It's difficult to find any info on any of them. I've told a number of people about this one & they have said they had never heard of it. The more people we can get to the markets the more vendors we will have & the more choices will be offered the buyers. I've also driven past the one on Park St & I've seen the same thing. Few vendors and few, or no, buyers. The word needs to be gotten out to the public. A shame the Amish lady is no longer there this year with her wonderful baked goods. She is a big draw.

Pros & Cons

Pros
Great location. Lots of parking.
Cons
Too few vendors.
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account